Saturday 14 June 2014

The mysterious parcel and other thingies

As has been announced yesterday, I went to the post office early this morning. I had to line up first for about ten minutes because there were so many people waiting to do whatever. Why does everyone have to go to the post office on a Saturday at 9.30 am?! I seriously don't get people. Anyway, while waiting I noticed a small text on the notice the delivery person left at my letter box. I didn't bother reading it up until that moment. It said that I only could fetch the parcel from 11 am onwards. But I was lucky, I talked to a really nice post office employee who said he remembered scanning the parcel earlier this morning so he fetched it for me and I left the office delighted. Anyway, here are the mysterious contents:


Swedish sweets! And what a cute post card <3 Thank you mysterious sender! 

You might have noticed that my drawing challenge picture for today isn't thaaaat well done. Here's why: I didn't have enough time because I played around with gimp a lot today :D Have a look at the results:

Stockholm, May 2013

Jardin des Plantes, Paris, March 2014

Jardin des Plantes, Paris, March 2014

Ménagerie du Jardin des Plantes,
Paris, March 2014

Arc de Triomphe, Paris, March 2014

La Tour Eiffefl, Paris, March 2014

Sacré-Cœur, Paris, March 2014

Jardin des Tuilleries, Paris, March 2014
Did you notice the lomo effect? It was done using Michael's tutorial. It's so easy you should give it a try yourself! With another tutorial I made this:


Pretty, eh? And last but not least a once in a lifetime chance: I actually took a picture of myself that I kinda really liked. I couldn't resist adding the lomo effect from earlier. You probably won't ever see another image of myself :D


Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment