Friday 13 June 2014

New art stuff ❤

While on my way home from work earlier today I came by an art supply shop which I couldn't resist to enter. After some time and looking at lots of things I finally decided on this:


It's Faber Castell's Mixed media tin Albrecht Dürer + PITT artist pen. And it's amazing :D You can draw really smooth colour transitions with these pens. I tried it already with some scribbles - today's drawing challenge result among those (though it doesn't look good at all..). I think I should work more with water again. I haven't done that in a long time.

A delivery person apparently tried to deliver a parcel to me today when I wasn't home. There was a notice on my letterbox when I arrived. However, I didn't order anything aside from t-shirts (which won't arrive in a parcel). I don't have any idea what that parcel might contain but I will find out tomorrow morning after I will have fetched it from the post office. I'm really curious!

Aside from that, I still neither have internet connection nor landline. It's the sixth day already. How long is this gonna last...?


No comments:

Post a Comment