Wednesday 11 June 2014

Look what I got

One of the very rare postcards I receive :) It's from Sweden. The previous postcard that I received from that sender was from Japan. I wish I'd be able to travel as much as him. (Hint: If you're traveling, send me a postcard! :D)


Aside from that my internet connection and landline have been broken for four consecutive days. I called my ISP's support today only to learn that it's supposed to be a failure not only for me but for the whole metropolitan area I live in. I was told to wait patiently, they are trying to fix it already and I'd get my money back for the down time duration. It still sucks. I cannot recommend KabelBW as my ISP of choice anymore. It shouldn't take more than four days to fix a connection issue.

2 comments:

  1. hint: have a postbox for anon postcards. not everyone has ya address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they just need to ask :)
    anyway.. nobody's reading this so i don't need no postbox ;_;

    ReplyDelete